The customer Requirements are studied in detail and Preliminary Design drawing is prepared in 2-D or 3-D software of INVENTOR-AUTO_DESKFORMAT.
On approval of the customer of the preliminary drawing, The material list is drawn for production and a proto-type is handed over to customer. Changes,if any, are incorporated as per customer requirements and final production is completed as per standard procedures as below –
Material requisition is invariably raised to purchase deptt. to purchase material specified.
Normally Aluminium HE-30 grade alloy is purchased for Rugged Enclosures . SS 301 or 316 grade are used wherever required.
- During manufacture Stage inspection is carried out by Quality deptt. Followed by Sub assembly and Final assembly and product Inspection and clearance is given for packing and despatch.
- Customer feed back on mechanical enclosures are invariably obtained and incorporated in repeat orders.
Process Sheets :
Process identification sheets for manufacture with tolerances.-Cutting, Drilling, Pressfit, Punching, Welding, Bending, Finishing are invariably prepared.
Machinery to be used in conjuction with process manufacturing sheets are always indicated. Various records maintained are as follows –
- Material Requisition sheets
- Receipt Inspection of Material
- Material Rejection Record.
- Stock taking and issue, balance register.
- Quality assurance sheets-Inspection Record-Stage Inspection
- Subassembly Inspection
- Welding Inspection
- Assembly Inspection
- Final Inspection
- Finishing Inspection
- Powder Coating inspection
- Packing list with preservation methods
- Despatch & delivery records
Some of the processed Enclosures – Photographs are depicted below –